Quality book-keeping is vital to any business. We make it our mission to ensure that as an outsourcing partner, the financial transactions and records of the company are kept up-to-date and accurate. We can help reduce costs of routine clerical or accounting processes, allowing you the time and resources to focus on growing and developing the business.
How Assetax Financials can help:
Assetax Financials not only advises on how best to comply with regulations, we also help you appreciate the consequences of non-compliance and deliver day-to-day outsourced finance activities to ensure you remain compliant. The result is a consistent and centrally coordinated service that reduces the risks of non-compliance, increases the economy of scale and eradicates the burdens of staffing your own finance back office.
Assetax Financials is committed to delivering global quality Finance and Accounting services with utmost precision and punctuality. With every engagement we undertake:
- Our start point is a complete understanding of your business and an analysis of your existing accounting workflows and processes.
- The second step is designing an outsourcing solution that answers your needs and achieves your objectives.
- The third step is ensuring a smooth transition phase.
- The last and ongoing step is running a steady state operation that takes your Finance & Accounting function a step forward and aims for continuous performance improvement.
Assetax Financials delivers full range of finance and accounting support services across the entire finance value chain. Our key Finance & Accounting services are as follows:
- Setting up the accounting system QuickBooks, Tally etc.
- Creation of charts of accounts in line with clients reporting requirement.
- Preparation of annual and periodic financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Designing and establishing a reporting mechanism for management purposes.
- Preparation of fixed assets register.
- Accounts receivable and payable management.
- Analyzing and processing the expenses incurred by the firm/employee on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis and preparing a cumulative report.
- Audit assistance to support accounts team to meet auditor’s expectations.